Monogrammed Guide Bag
How much stuff do we need to go afield? If you’re like most outdoors men, it’s whatever your pack will hold. Our Guide Bag is large enough to carry the necessities – binoculars, flashlight, calls, compass, extra cartridges or shells, dad’s old lucky knife…maybe even a can of potted meat, some crackers, and bottled water. Built of tough waxed canvas, 100 percent full-grain leather and #10 YKK™ solid brass zippers, the Guide Bag is as rugged as an elk guide and as handsome as a palomino pack horse.
- 14" L x 9" W x 8" D
- leather & canvas
- Thick, full-grain US steerhide vegetable-tanned leather
- Our Waxed Canvas Guide Bags are handcrafted with extremely durable, weather-resistant 18 oz. waxed canvas
- Our Vintage Camo Guide Bag is handcrafted with extremely durable, weather-resistant
- Vintage Camo comprised of double-layered polyester fabric. We use a water/weather resistant polyester than is backed by a second layer of the same so it's both highly abrasion-resistant, won't absorb water & drys faster. It also has a higher heat resistance than nylon cordura.
- Tough, durable 430 denier nylon lining
- Antique brass hardware & YKK zippers
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine-grade polyester thread